Training and Infinite Campus Access
For returning staff who currently have Transcript Batch DPS tab access in IC:
To maintain these rights you must attend the “Refresher” training offered at the start of the school year.For staff new to transcript entry and assessment:
- Attend the “On-Boarding” Training offered at the start of the school year, or if you are stepping into the role later in the year reach out to Ginger Alferos to schedule a training
- Complete the transcript test
- Complete supplemental training as needed
- The Transcript Batch DPS tab will be added to your IC Access
Monthly workshops Nov – May, 7:30 am – 2 pm will provide quiet, uninterrupted work spaces where you can get one-on-one assistance with your transcripts.
Monthly Newsletters will keep you up to date on changes throughout the year.
Requests for changes to transcripts, including errors and grade changes must be requested through TCCMS.
Open Labs for 2017-18
- Jan 11th 7:30-2:30 Daniels Fund 101 Monroe St, Denver, CO 80206 F ree parking in lot to the west of the building
- Feb 6th 7:00–2:00 Acoma 1617 S. Acoma, Denver, CO 80223 Free parking in the lot to the south of the building
- Mar 8th 7:00–2:00 Coffee at the Point 710 E 26th Ave, Denver, CO 80205 Street parking, light rail
- Apr 2nd 7:30-2:00 East High School 1600 City Park Esplanade, Denver, CO 80206
- May TBD